Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Resolutions

2012 is the year of Cindy!  This year I actually spent some time making resolutions that I intend to keep.  It is all about creating the best life possible.

1.  Have a date for New Year's Eve 2012.
2.  Stop drinking soda.
3.  Find JOY and PEACE in my home and occupation.
4.  Be STRONG and Healthy in body and mind.
5.  Learn to stand up for myself.

I read a quote today by William Jame, American psychologist and philosopher, that I am going to keep in my mind over the coming year.  "The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."

And by the ever poetic Selena Gomez, "You've got every right to a beautiful life."

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment