Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goal 38 FINISHED!!!!

Okay everyone, I am pleased to report that I have finished one of my goals and this one is a huge one.  I have been working on it since I first made my list of goals.  I MADE A QUILT!!  I made this quilt mostly by myself with a little help from my mother .  I got the inspiration from a this blog and while it took  my MUCH longer than it did her I FINISHED.  Somewhere along the way I discovered that I enjoy creating things and have completed several other sewing projects.  My family now accepts me as a crafty woman and thanks to my brother Jens' family I have a brand new sewing machine.  Check out the pictures of my quilt and feel free to tell me how awesome it is.

Quilt Top

Quilt Bottom

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow. Wow. SERIOUSLY AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, that is amazing! Did you quilt the whole thing by hand? The piecing would make me crazy; I envy you. Envy is not a good word, but I do mean it.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete